Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Railbands tied on



After drilling out the holes for the ribs to slot into the railbands I have now cabletied the board together. This makes it look further along than I actually am. Once seeing all the pieces together I have now started sanding back to match up each connection. Exciting times, I wanted to just glue it straight away but after speaking with co-shaper scott I decided that may be rushing it a bit. Am now going to work out a nose shape and then cut a support piece for there. We are using Selleys Aquadhere Polyurethane glue, it expands as it dries so should fill any of the little mistakes made so far on the internals. Hopefully we can minimise these mistakes now that things start to become visible on the outside of the board.

1 comment:

  1. nice one duncs. love the action shot and the new logo.. very pro.. I gotta get back into it..

    ReplyDelete